Structure associated with the dissertation for getting PhD. Component 1
The traditional Ph.D. dissertation (in the shape of a manuscript) frequently gets the structure that is following
- title web page ( page number 1),
- table of articles (content),
- set of conditional abbreviations (if available, also can be placed during the end associated with the thesis),
- four chapters (there might be 2 or 3 chapters),
- practical guidelines (in dissertations on pedagogical specialties),
- sources and annexes.